Apply to direct or stage manage Frosh Cab 2020!
Ms. M-C and I were so excited to see so many of you at the general interest meeting. If you weren't able to make it, that is OK! If you are interested, please fill out the interest form at https://tinyurl.com/fc2020interest. I believe I have fixed all the issues we were having with it. Please fill this form out by 12/31/19. After that date, information will only be sent to those who have expressed interest, rather than the whole cast. If you have any trouble with the form, email us.
Some basic notes about the process for those not there yesterday:
* All directing candidates should attend at least one Application Workshop for group support in understanding and completing the application. We will also be able to work on the stage managing application at this time for interested candidates. (Dates are in the interest form; locations to be announced.)
* All directing candidates should attend at least one Interview and Directing Lab for group support in understanding and preparing for the interview (which includes a directing segment). (Dates are in the interest form; locations to be announced.)
* Directing and stage management candidates may request as many individual meetings with advisors as they would like by emailing Ms. Meszko-Cameron and/or Ms. Goldthwaite.
* Directing applications are due 1/31/20, digitally to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:30 pm.
* Directing interviews will be the first week of February.
* Stage management applications are due 2/28/20 and interviews will be the second week of March.
* Your teachers will receive a survey about your academic standing and leadership skills between when applications are due and when interviews occur. Please notify them you are applying.
* Directing Frosh Cab 2020 is a conflicts for Shakespeare 2019, Playwright's 2019, any fall 2020 Theatre Ink productions, and fall sports. (Directors will be chosen before casting for Shakespeare and Playwright's). Stage managing Frosh Cab is a conflict for Playwright's 2019, any fall 2020 Theatre Ink productions, and fall sports (Shakespeare may be an issue, so if you get in and cannot commit to the Frosh Cab Spring meeting schedule, that could inhibit your involvement; Stage Managers will be chosen before Playwright's casting).
Directing application (Please submit digitally by 1/31/19 at 3:30 pm): click here
Stage managing application (Please submit digitally by 2/28/19 at 3:30 pm):
Frosh Cab 2020 schedule draft: click here
Please feel free to email Ms. M-C, Ms. Alberts, Mr. Brown or I with any questions, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!